Job Openings on Princess Cruises
Next interview session is in end of JUNE 2017. We are welcoming candidates from all South-East Europe to apply and begin career on one of the most luxurious Cruise Ships in the world. Positions opened for this interview you can check in the list below. At the moment we are searching for candidates in:
RESTAURANT – FEMALE ONLY
- Junior Waitress – female only. advanced English, experience minimum 2 years, knowledge of international food.
- Assistant Waitress – female only. advanced English, experience minimum 3 years, good knowledge of international food and service.
HOUSEKEEPING – STEWARDING
- Galley Steward – basic knowledge of English (able to speak English), ONLY MALE, willing to work hard, cleaning in kitchen. Salary 767$ per month
- Demi Cook/Chef De Partie – professional cooks with solid knowledge of English language. For these positions you must have excellent knowledge of international cuisine and for position Chef de Partie you need to have previous ship experience. Earnings per month: Demi chef– 1839$, CDP – 2400$+.
- Cook Commis – cooks with basic knowledge of English language. Minimum 1 year of experience as cook. Based on your skills and experience you can start as commis 1 or commis 2. Earnings per month: 1170$ – 1650$.
- Pastry – professional pastries with solid knowledge of English language. Based on your experience and skills you can get one of four available positions. Positions are opened for male and female candidates. Earnings per month: 1170$ – 2400$, depending on the position.
- Pantry asst – basic knowledge of English language, minimum 6 months experience in Fast food, Restaurant or Hotel. Pantry is working in cold kitchen – cutting fruit, cheeses, vegetables, arranging plates on Buffet… Earnings per month: 1170$ .
All candidates for technical department need to have at least 4 years of experience for a specific position, good level of English language and course/school (preferably). Positions opened:
- Plumber – plumber with minimum 4 years experience, solid knowledge of English language and finished school or course.
- Fitter Hotel (domar) – experience on ships or 5 star hotels as janitor repairing hotel inventory. minimum 4 years experience, solid knowledge of English language and finished school or course.
Apply and send us your CV. Do not miss the opportunity for a great job ! apply here